Saturday, October 9, 2010

Well...Another Saturday...

Just figured I get up and at least get out and do something so I'm not feeling so pathetic towards myself..I've just been down A LOT these past few days, and come to think about it, this whole week has SUCKED..

Gonna go get a pair of jeans...and maybe a party later, that's all I got going on today..but at least it's something. My best friend invited me to spend time with her and her boyfriend, and I love her, but as you can imagine, I don't want to be around ANY of that shit right now...sometimes, or rather all the time I just can't help but question when it's gonna get better..hopefully soon, because I just can't take much more..

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it'll get better Danii...I've had plenty of days like this and it does get better as it goes. Don't be like me, don't try to drink your troubles away, it doesn't work. I have found that writing gets alot of it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree...and I couldn't do that if I wanted to...LOL I can't stomach alcohol..my system just won't allow it. I'll get past the first few sips and then if I drink much more than that I'm ready to puke..and I hope you're right..I need it to get better soon. I feel like my whole world was going right, and now I just feel as if my world's been crushed, and it's all been taken away from me, just like that, like it always is..

    ReplyDelete