I just can't win for f*ckin losing...Went home today from work...throwing up. I don't know what the hell is going on, I still feel like shit now, still queasy, all of that crap...(and no I can't be pregnant, I haven't done anything like that fot like a year..) I know I made a mistake today when I ate the daycare center food...they had some kind of BBq chicken..and I know I shouldn't have eaten it because when it came in I noticed it smelled funny//but neverhteless I did anyway...NOT my best idea. But I had to eat, I had nothing else to eat for lunch today. However, none of the kids got sick from it, so I'm guessing my other option is to go with the recent stomach virus that's been going around..someone had it up there as recently as last week. So thanks, thanks for giving me this awful virus, and failing to mention that it was going to cause me to throw up everything and every time I eat...I threw up some in the classroom, and my kids were like..."ohh..umm..Ms. Danielle, are you okay??" I felt so bad, I just told them to bug off and go play..even though their caring means so much to me. I love them so much, and I see that they love me and that's really only what's keeping me there as of late. Why the hell is everything going to SHIT lately?! I really hope that this is a trial of God and that it gets over soon...this shit is starting to mess with my head...I'll try and check in tomm., provided I'm feeling better....UUGGGHHH..
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Last Resort - Papa Roach
I'm sorry you feel so bad Danii. You probably got something from one of the kids. If it was the chicken, the kids and others who ate it would be sick too. I hope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteThanks me too, to make things worse, my co-worker who works in my room with the after school with me, got fired today for no good reason, other than the damn boss is too greedy to pay more than she has to on the damn payroll...he only works 4 f*ckin hours...she's such a bitch...I hate everything going on right now.
ReplyDeleteI kinda know how you feel. It's been awhile since I had the virus. Some years ago, when I got it for the first time, I only threw up once and I felt better after. But prior to it, my stomach felt bad. It started ti feel sick the night before, but it didn't come up until the next morning. I was kinda worried to sleep that night. I thought it would try to come up in my sleep. Since then I have gotten the virus, but didn't throw up. My stomach would just feel really sick. And I didn't eat for a day and a half cause I figured it wouldn't stay down.
ReplyDeleteSo I hope you are feeling better by now. Get some much needed rest.