I did a lot of thinking today, and I've realized it's not the end of the world (my recent break-up), and took a good quote from an old Christina Aguilera song that I've taken to heart, and that's made me realize that things happen and if we are meant to be it'll happen. "they say if you love something, let it go. if it comes back it's yours, that's how you know, it's for keeps and it's for show." I took her words to heart and actually had a pretty good day today, that also with the support of you guys (Jackie, Dru, Chris) has helped drastically alter my outlook and attitude as of today....let's hope this mentality sticks *crosses fingers* I LOVE YOU GUYS!! I'll check it tomorrow..until then, goodnight, I am whooped.
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Pink - So What
Awww Danii, I'm soo happy you're thinking more positive. The way I see, it can always be worse...Tell you what, guys, especially, come and go, they don't stay, I learned that the same way you did. Learned it from dating assholes and dicks. I love you too Danii!!! Stay as positive as you can.
ReplyDelete