i know exactly how you feel i've been single for 10 years
I love the way you did that Danii...and no one is undateable. It's just a matter of finding that right someone. I'm sorry you feel this way, both you and Chris. Things will look up.
Thanks Guys, and yeah Dru the idea just came to me to do it in scroll gorm...seemed fitting with the holidays coming up and all...
It does, I really do love it.
i know exactly how you feel i've been single for 10 years
ReplyDeleteI love the way you did that Danii...and no one is undateable. It's just a matter of finding that right someone. I'm sorry you feel this way, both you and Chris. Things will look up.
ReplyDeleteThanks Guys, and yeah Dru the idea just came to me to do it in scroll gorm...seemed fitting with the holidays coming up and all...
ReplyDeleteIt does, I really do love it.
ReplyDelete