Sunday, October 10, 2010

Heading to bed..Oh Boy, ANOTHER fun filled day at work...

Don't get me wrong..I LOVE my kids at the daycare, they make everything worth while, but as of late, I question the women I work with, some days, I'm just miserable...and with everything piled on top of everything lately..it's just..too much...crazy...I just hope I can do it..because I'm just needing this next weekend to hurry up...I love guys, and I love you Lord my savior, you are great. I'll check in tomm...

SONG OF THE MOMENT: Shontelle - Impossible

5 comments:

  1. I think you need some time to yourself. On your next day off, just go for a walk or a drive by yourself and just think. I use to do that all the time, helped me alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you can really use a break. I agree with Dru. Some time to yourself can really do you good. It makes me feel relaxed and as if no one else exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys...I appreciate the tips, I actually do that often as well and yes it does help. I haven't done that in a while though...may try it this weekend. I love you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you too Danii, having some time for yourself is crucial when you feel like your life is falling apart, whether is driving alone, walking alone, or just sitting in your listening to your favorite music, it all helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very true..I think the music route has been my company of choice for the past week..it soothes the mind, that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete