Title pretty much sums it up...this is the 3rd day of work I've missed in a month due to throwing up or some other ailment...getting REALLY sick of this shit...I have no insurnace, so I can't go to the doctor, so I'm stuck toughing it out, unfortunately...on the plus side, I am happy that JOHN CENA [plug] won the Unified Tag-Team Championships last night...however, that partner's gotta go if ya feel me....
On that note, happy for Cena, as I always will be, but I feel like T total shit....
So...what else is new lately?!
**[ONE MORE PLUG: Gotta give a special shoutout and thanks to my AWESOME friends Jackie, Chris, Dru and Tara for sticking by me and always making me feel better on one of those suckass days, I love y'all, you ROCK!!!! <3]**
I love you guys, try to check in soon.
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Ray J - One Wish
Sorry to hear you are still sick. I was feeling a little queasy for about 3 days. I never threw up though. I had mild diarrhea.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to see Cena a tag champ for that 1 night. But I think it's better off they lost the titles. He deserves to be a tag champ with someone other than a Nexus member. They wouldn't have gotten along anyway. Finally he'll be free from the Nexus if he helps Wade to win the WWE title. I think he should just help him win, then turn around and win the title from Barret for himself. But then, you know Randy will be in that pic some where too.
thanks for the shout out Danii, we love you too :)