Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Okay So...SPEEDY RECOVERY NEEDED *Prayers Please!!*



Okay, for those who don't yet know, John Cena [[a.k.a. MY OBSESSION]] was injured yesterday at a house show..I AM SOOOO UPSET!!!! He's a fighter though, as you can see by the photo, he walked himself out, as opposed to being carried out on a stretcher..[[That's my boy!!]]

I only want the best for him, and as of right now his return back to action is being evaluated on a "day-to-day" basis...I just hope that it's not too serious, and that he's fully healed by WRESTLEMANIA!!!! I totally got my ticket just for him!! [[GOD please do me this favor, I've waited for Wrestlemania for 9 years!! PLEASE let my favorite be there!!!! - Sincerely, DANIELLE]]

For more information, visit following links, and watch the viedo of him addressing fans right after the injury..=((

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/16675386/16702286

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTcq-K1Rglo

So, to my friends, I ask you, PLEASE pray for him. I really need him to recover quickly, and even though we have no control over it, I beliebe that prayer will help.

I love you John!! Please do your best to return to us ASAP!!

Later Guys, gotta go freak out more!!
Danielle

SONG OF THE MOMENT:

1 comment:

  1. I Have Good News For You John Cena suffered a hip pointer He Shouldn't Miss Much Ring Time

    ReplyDelete