Friday, December 3, 2010
So....
I told you guys I kinda..reinvented myself...;)))) So..now you get to see...=)))) Yep, I did it. At 20 years old, and damn well grown enough to make my decisions, I've decided to dye my hair..and well, I did.
Yes, I went blue and purple. Why? I love the colors, it's bold, funky and fresh, and gives me the edge I've been looking to add to/for myself, and it's something you NEVER would have seen me do 5 years ago..and that's why I did it.
I LOVE the way my hair turned out, and a couple of things:
For the LOVERS: THANK YOU!!!! I really appreciate it if you share my sentiments..and y'all actually realize that my hair does not change me, as a person, my views on things or who I am.
For the HATERS/NAYSAYERS: Well...only two words to say: Fuck You. I could care less what you think, and if you don't like it..and just realize that if you are one of those people, I care less about your opinion than I do for the color pink..and that's a pretty tough cookie to beat..anyway like I said, screw off if you don't like it, you don't like, DON'T comment..
Everything else - - Had a pretty decent week off to finish up my Christmas shopping tomorrow ..working on some stuff for Dru...as well as going to see a play..as for the rest of the weekend, it's a BIG, FAT Toss-Up!!.. **SHOUTOUT to Chris for having my back this week..LOVE YA Dude!!!!** <3 [[**Hopes Chris likes her hair**]] ;))
Until later, peace, and I LOVE Y'ALL.
Danielle
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Breaks Out THe Ron Simmons Voice *DAMN* You Look Hot
ReplyDeleteHere Is A Metallica song That Might Make You Feel Better
ReplyDeleteSo close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know
So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know
Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us, something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they say
never cared for games they play
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
and I know
So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
No, nothing else matters
Danii...you look great. I love the colors you picked, they fit you really well. I use to that all the time and from experience, I know changing something as little as your hair can give you a more upbeat attitude. You look great and never let anyone tell you different
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!! Y'alls approval means so much to me than you could ever know!! =)) And I abolutely love it too. Dru, you're right!! I've been so much more positive lately..it's crazy..Yay!! And why thank you Chris [*blushes*] =)))) And yes, that song DOES make me feel better, the lyrics are AMAZING..like you ;)) <3
ReplyDeleteits called nothing else matters of you ever wanna listen to it on youtube
ReplyDeleteThanks Much Chris =)) <3
ReplyDelete