Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


To all!! I love each and every one of you!! And I couldn't have had a better Christmas, went to the Justin Bieber concert (yeah, AND?!) [[I got the Bieber Fever, and he was PHENOMENAL]]..

Anyway, got to do that and got a lot of other amazing stuff, like Smackdown! vs. RAW 2011, pics coming soon!! =))

Hope everyone has a great, safe, happy, love, joy and peace-filled holiday! Be safe!

Danielle

SONG OF THE MOMENT:  JINGLE BELLS!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Glad You Had A Good Christmas now all you need is to go get a ps3 and smackdown vs raw 2011 for the ps3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good X-mas too Danii...I got games too and a PS3 with God of War.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Dru! And I know right Chris, I REALLY want one, LOL =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever you do stay away from the xbox 360 those are nothing but pieces of garbage i have gone through 4 of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one and it works fine. It's nearly 5 or 6 years old and there's been no problems with it. *knock on wood*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats Good I'll Stick With The Ps3 Its Free To Play Online Besides I traded In All My 360 Games and controllers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, that would pose a problem. I haven't found any other games for the PS3 yet, but I've wanting to try Assassins Creed, but I'm not sure how good it is

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Didnt Really care to much for Assassins Creed it repeated the same stuff over and over i like games like grand theft auto, metal gear solid, the madden series and of course the smackdown vs raw series

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't really like games like that. I like ones like Final Fantasy, God of War. And the Smackdown vs. Raw series, in my opinion, is way too easy to beat.

    ReplyDelete