Saturday, December 18, 2010

I just don't get it....

I just can't let it go..no matter how hard I try...I just can't seem to let this last boyfriend/relationship go...it doesn't help that he's one of the kid's brothers at the daycare where I work..so every now and then he comes to get him..and then its just one of those awkward moments where niether one of us really knows what to say..most of the time he'll say something to the effect of  "it was good seeing you.." and to be honest after how all of this unfolded..I'm thinking "fuck off" everytime he says that..RUDE -- I know..but I can't help it..anyway..just another emotional/helpless/confused rant...I just wonder...when someone will see some kind of worth in me..I have so much to give..

SONG OF THE MOMENT:  Avril Lavigne - I'm With You

4 comments:

  1. you really have to ask yourself did he really love you and you do have ppl that see you for who you are a caring loving person

    ReplyDelete
  2. the right guy will come along Danii. i know it feels like he never will but one day, before you know it you will be waking up in his arms (married) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Chris and Jackie are right Danii. That guy will come along and the ones that let you go are probably kicking themselves and will be till the day they die. As for that ex, it'll be awkward for a while because you don't really like the way it ended and you resent him a little, but it'll pass and soon you'll just say "whatever" every time he says that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love y'all so much. I can't help but think they are the foolish ones for letting ME go...but that to me sounds a little conceited..anyway..thanks for all the advice guys, I know it doesn't seem like it, but I really try and take it to heart. <3

    ReplyDelete