Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blaahhh...Ready for the Holidays...

Woke up feeling sick today...bleckkk...hate it..still went to work though..gotta make that money..you know what I'm saying?? LOL j/k

Anyway...SO Happy that Cena got "re-hired" and like I said, couldn't be prouder of him for winning "Superstar of the Year," two years in a row!! I Love You John!! You are truly AMAZING. So glad that a majority of the WWE Universe still sees what I see in that man, sheer greatness and brilliance.

Other than getting my tickets for RAW after Wrestlemania..[[YAY!!]] it's been same old same old lately..not really been up to much..sorry I haven't checked in for a bit thought...hope you're all doing well..and I love you!!

So tell me guys...what EXACTLY do you want for Christmas this year??


SONG OF THE MOMENT:  Nickelback  -  Burn it to the Ground  [[Current WWE RAW Theme Song]]

7 comments:

  1. I Wouldnt Mind Getting More PS3 Games Or Blu Ray DVDs Som I Can Watch On My Ps3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some new games...I've been trying to get 2 new games for Xbox since my b-day, but hopefully I'll get them for xmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! EVERYONE wants games!! Hilarious..I want DVDs and Games too..LOL =)) Thanks for sharing guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...I'm a gamer, mostly console though. Sadly, they aren't really making games for the PS2 anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I know right!!!! That's what I have!! A PS2..I need to upgrade..but I really don't want to..=P

    ReplyDelete
  6. danii should upgrade to a ps3 you could beat up wade barrett on smackdown vs raw and its free to play online

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would love to finally have a big screen tv. but of course i won't be getting one for xmas

    ReplyDelete