Had an AWESOME Thanksgiving dinner with the family, and realized I do have so much more to be thankful for than I previously thought.
(SORRY it's late but HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU!!!!)
Went ahead and did, (and survuved) Black Friday..going 28 HOURS with no sleep is not fun...and I advise against it...LOL but I had fun, we got a lot of stuff done..so yeah..
Got a surprise soon for y'all...pics coming soon, so you can see what I mean....;))))
On the right path to losing weight..hopefully all goes well - - - gotta lose 25 pounds by March (so I look good going to Vegas ( AND WRESTLEMANIA 27) for my 21st Birthday - - maybe I'll snag me a man...LOL
Hope you all had a blessed holiday, and I want you all to know I feel that I am SOOOOOOOOOO blessed to have you all in my life, I wouldn't trade y'all for the world!!!! I will take this time now, to make it known that I wish and hope that you all pray for my Uncle Raymond, as he starts his Chemotherapy and Radiation tomorrow, we're of course praying that everything goes well. Also, to pray for my best friend Elizabeth, shes been really sick lately, and I just want her to get better and back to feeling like her old self. Thanks in advance for any prayers that I recieve. It is greatly appreicated more than you could ever know.
I'll check in soon guys, until then, I LOVE YOU ALL. Be safe and may God bless you all.
Danielle
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Adam Lambert - Whataya Want from Me?
thats awesome that you had an exellent weekend and i'll keep your friend Elizabeth and your uncle ray in my prayers now im gonna go watch wwe classics ondemand
ReplyDeleteLOL sounds like a good idea!! **Joins Chris** ;)) And thanks Chris, you're soo amazing!! <3
ReplyDeleteSounds Awesome I'll Even Cook For Us
ReplyDeleteHey, I wanna watch WWE on demand too and eat with you guys :)
ReplyDelete*the thought of CHris cooking seems weird* LOL
i'll keep both your friend and uncle in my prayers Danii. I hope they both get well soon. Happy Holidays to you. Luv ya :)