[Of course I HAD to stand next to Evan, hehehehe ;)]
[I made that for him and he signed it!! =)) Even spelled my name right, I was SOOOO happy!!]
[TOP LEFT: Brie Bella, TOP RIGHT: Nikki Bella,
BOTTOM LEFT: Ricky Steamboat, BOTTOM RIGHT: Evan Bourne]
Got to meet (and get autographs from) Evan Bourne, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and The Bella Twins!!!! SOOOOOOO Much fun!! My friends and I had a blast, and I also got my WRESTLEMANIA 27 tickets, got a new phone, as well as got to see MEGAMIND today!!
All in all I'd say things went pretty smoothly...only thing left for me to do is find a damn man...I swear there's gotta be an ideal out there for me...I just know it some days, and others I feel as if I'm just dreaming..and I've lost all hope..
I hope things start looking up soon, [[PRAYING FOR MY UNCLE RAY]]
I ask that anyone who reads this, and is religious, will pray for him as well.
My extended thanks.
I love you all, and I'm very blessed to have the friends and family I have.
Blog ya later...
Danielle
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Miley Cyrus - The Climb

There Is Somebody Out There For You Danii You Will Find A Man One Day Being Single SUCKS Now Im Gonna Go Listen To Metallica
ReplyDeleteYou'll find someone Danii. It's hard to find a good guy these days. Sometimes you have to go through a not so good relationship until you finally meet the right one.
ReplyDelete