Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blogging In....


Sorry it's been a while guys, checking in now, been busy with a lot of shit..anyway...happenings lately...some people I know have gone stir crazy (I'll keep identities classified, as you never know who's reading your shit out there...) but trust me...bitch is bipolar and all of the above....

Um..let's see, feeling better, and looking forward to getting my WRESTLMANIA 27 TICKETS!!!! ON sale this Saturday!!! For those who don't know, I live in Atlanta, and Wrestlemania is coming here next year!! OMFG, I can't wait!! [*prayingigetaticket---keepyourfingerscrossed*]

In other news, I've since decided to transform myself into a "bad girl" if you will...I'm what you call a Rihanna in the making a "good girl gone bad" -- I've realized that acting innocent, like a goody goody, a good girl, and being nice to people is getting me nowhere..so I'm doing me. I ain't worrying about anyone but myself [familyandfriendsincludedofcourse] but the resty of everyone in the world who I DON'T affiliate myself with can Fuck Off!!

Yes, you just read that correctly. That is all for now, hope you all have a good night, and good week ahead.
If you don't like what I'm saying, get the hell off this page. Thanks.

[[OH and I've got a new picture, as you can see above..just made it today, from rihanna's new GENIUS song "Only Girl in the World" ----- Any takers?? C'mon, someone out there's gotta be able to make ME feel like I'm  THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD....I'll be waiting...]]

SONG(S) OF THE MOMENT:   Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad // Jason Derulo - Ridin' Solo

1 comment:

  1. i did see the pics on the forum and you loo stunning in them Danii :)

    ReplyDelete